$3.75 $7.99pAn SSL secure sockets layer certificate verifies the identity of a website and secures a connection between a web page and a web browser. SSL certificates are used to secure websites and users from a range of attacks. They help prevent eavesdropping, impersonation, data theft, identity theft and Ma
An SSL (secure sockets layer) certificate verifies the identity of a website and secures a connection between a web page and a web browser. SSL certificates are used to secure websites and users from a range of attacks. They help prevent eavesdropping, impersonation, data theft, identity theft and Man-in-the-middle attacks as it encrypts all data in transit. SSL certificates also help strengthen data security by securing connections between the browser and server while protecting the data in transmission.
Some of the benefits of SSL certificates include:
Security: The major goal of SSL certificate is to encrypt information so that it can only be read by intended recipients.
Authentication: Data travels through multiple parties in the internet. SSL certificate provides verification.
Reliability: Whenever an SSL certificate is used on a site, it provides verification.
SSL certificate benefits
Customer trust is why purchasing SSL Certificates is good for websites. No hassles and great customer care are why we’re good for you.
THE BEST SSL ENCRYPTION AVAILABLE
Buy SSL Certificate encryption and you can rely on strong security to protect your customers. All communication between you and your site visitors will be fully safeguarded. For techies, this means SHA-256 and 2048 bit RSA keys, as well as Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) support.
SEO BOOST TO GET FOUND FASTER
Google displays sites not protected by SSL Certificates as ‘Not Secure’. They also rank websites with SSL higher in search results over those that don’t have them. With this in mind, ‘cheap SSL’ means so much more, because the cost of losing customers is high.
VISITOR TRUST POINTS
One of the main reasons for an SSL Certificate purchase is to make customers feel they’re in safe hands. Your encryption comes with a Site Seal to display on your website, from the world’s largest Certificate Authority. This, and the browser padlock, shows your audience they’re protected. Your SSL cost earns you priceless customer trust.
When it comes to logistics, we have you covered – no matter what server(s) you use, our SSLs are good to go. They also cover both the ‘www’ and ‘non-www’ versions of your site, so you’re getting a cheap SSL Certificate in more ways than one.
How SSL works
Think of SSLs as encryption warriors—the invincible muscle that keeps communication between you and your website visitors safeguarded
SUPERHERO STEPS IN
When someone types your website domain into their browser, your SSL Certificate automatically kicks into action, like a superhero. It encrypts the connection between their browser and your site, meaning only you and your customer can read the information exchanged
LOCK DOWN CONFIRMATION
The encryption connection happens almost at the speed of light. A confirming padlock icon and ‘https://’ will appear in the browser. And if you’ve bought an Extended Validation (EV) SSL, your company name will also be displayed, so everyone knows you’re verified as 100% legit.
You’re all set with a fully encrypted line of communication between you and your website visitors. No-one else can snoop in or steal information. Your customers are protected. There’s also a warranty with all our SSL Certificates, to give you peace of mind too.
There are different types of SSL certificates available. Some of the most common types of SSL certificates include:
- Domain Validated (DV) SSL Certificates: These certificates are issued after the domain ownership is verified by the Certificate Authority (CA). They are ideal for small businesses and personal websites.
- Organization Validated (OV) SSL Certificates: These certificates are issued after the domain ownership and organization details are verified by the Certificate Authority (CA). They are ideal for medium-sized businesses.
- Extended Validation (EV) SSL Certificates: These certificates are issued after the domain ownership, organization details, and legal existence of the organization are verified by the Certificate Authority (CA). They are ideal for large organizations and e-commerce websites.
- Wildcard SSL Certificates: These certificates can secure multiple subdomains under a single domain name. They are ideal for businesses that have multiple subdomains.
- Multi-Domain SSL Certificates: These certificates can secure multiple domains under a single certificate. They are ideal for businesses that have multiple domains